- USER ACCOUNT. You must create an account and provide certain information about yourself in order to use some of the features and Services that are offered through the Website. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password. You are also responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your account. You agree to notify Good Rep immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. Good Rep reserve the right to close your account at any time for any or no reason.
In creating your account, we ask that you provide complete and accurate information about yourself. You may not impersonate someone else (e.g., adopt the identity of a celebrity or your next-door neighbor), create or use an account for anyone other than yourself, provide an email address other than your own, or create multiple accounts.
- COMMUNICATIONS FROM GOOD REP AND OTHERS. By creating an account, you agree to receive certain communications in connection with the Website and/or Services provided, regarding offers and/or products that Good Rep and/or its affiliates reasonably believe may be of interest to you. You are expressly granting your consent to Good Rep and its affiliates to contact you by phone, text and email and acknowledge that this communication may be delivered by use of an automated telephone dialer or other automated telephone dialing system and may contain an artificial or prerecorded message. You may opt out of receiving such communications at any time by _____________. Consent to such communication is not a condition of purchase.
- RESPONSIBILITY FOR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS. Good Rep will create certain social media accounts based on the Services you subscribe to. Good Rep will not be liable for any content, or activities related to your social media accounts that are not directly related to the actions of Good Rep. You agree and understand that you are solely responsible for maintaining the security of these accounts, and you are fully responsible for all activities, posts, feedback, and content of every sort, whether the content constitutes text, graphics, an audio or video file in connection with your accounts. You represent and warrant that, the downloading, copying and use of the such content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party.
- VIDEO SERVICE. Good Rep may create promotional videos as part of the Services provided. If such Service is provided, you hereby agree to execute any and all documentation and releases that may be necessary to provide video services. You also agree and grants to Good Rep, its legal representatives, assignees, subsidiaries, affiliates and those acting under its authority, the unrestricted right to use, without charge and without reservation, all or any portion of any promotional video produced by Good Rep and any and all images contained within such video; for editorial, trade, advertising, educational and any other lawful purpose. It is further agreed that you will indemnify Good Rep its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, servants, or employees from any claims associated with any form of damage, foreseen or unforeseen, associated with the proper commercial or artistic use of any such video.
- FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS. The Services provided by Good Rep are made available at various price points depending on the type of Services and features available. Good Rep reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. If you subscribe to or purchase Services provided by Good Rep, you will be required to provide and maintain an active PayPal account (“Account”) from which you will be billed monthly. You acknowledge and agree that Good Rep is authorized, but not required, to act on payment instructions received from anyone using your Account. You authorize Good Rep to initiate debits or charges against your Account monthly for the amount then due to Good Rep. You also acknowledge that transactions may be facilitated by a third-party payment processor (“Processor”), and agree that Good Rep may share your information, including information about your financial accounts, with the Processor for this purpose. You acknowledge that Good Rep is not responsible for the information collection, usage and disclosure practices of any Processor.
- COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. You acknowledge that the copyright and other intellectual property laws of the United States, international treaties and conventions, and other laws protect the Website and Services, and you agree to abide by relevant intellectual property laws regarding ownership and use of intellectual property as they relate to the Website and Services.
- DISCLAIMER: GOOD REP HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. GOOD REP IS MAKING THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICES, AND ALL CONTENT AND OTHER INFORMATION, MATERIAL, AND PRODUCTS AVAILABLE “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND ARE WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. GOOD REP DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, FREE OF VIRUSES, OR ERROR-FREE.
- NO CONTROL OVER AFFILIATED WEBSITES. Good Rep has no control over, and no liability for any third-party websites or materials. Good Rep works with a number of third parties and affiliates whose internet Websites may be linked with the Website or through the Services. Because Good Rep has no control over the content and performance of these third parties and affiliate websites, Good Rep makes no guarantees about the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of the information provided by such websites, and Good Rep assumes no responsibility for unintended, objectionable, inaccurate, misleading, or unlawful content that may reside on those websites. Similarly, from time to time in connection with your use of the Website and/or Services, you may have access to content items including, but not limited to websites, that are owned by third parties. You acknowledge and agree that Good Rep makes no guarantees about, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, currency, content, quality, transmission, copyright compliance, legality or decency of any third-party content.
Likewise, Good Rep has no control over, and is not responsible for, the business practices or privacy policies of any third-party websites, or for the collection, use or disclosure of any information those websites may collect, even if those websites are owned or operated by affiliates of Good Rep. Good Rep makes no representation, recommendation, endorsement, or warranty with regard to any third party websites
- LIMITED LIABILITY. GOOD REP’S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL GOOD REP BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUES, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES IN ALL CASES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES, OR INFORMATION AND CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN. THIS LIMITATION SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANT OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORYOR CAUSE OF ACTION.
- PROHIBITED USES. Good Rep imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Website and Services. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of Website and Services, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Website and Services, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with Services to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;” (d) using the Website and Services to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or Software; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or in any posting using the Website and/or Services; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by Good Rep in providing the Website and/or the Services. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil or criminal liability or both.
- CONTACT: If you have any questions regarding the Website and/or the Services, please contact us at email@example.com.